TKM ScienceSmart Biological Digital Microscope 60x-960x
The saxon TKM ScienceSmart Biological Digital Microscope Kit comes jam-packed with activities!
Want to make your own slides?
Get started right away with the blank slides and tools in the kit.
Eager to grow your own brine shrimp?
Start your own science experiment in your lab with the included samples of yeast, salt salt, gum media and brine shrimp.
Collected some samples and want to show off what you’ve seen?
Take photos of your viewed objects using the microscope’s camera capabilities.
The saxon TKM ScienceSmart Biological Digital Microscope is stored in a portable hard carry case – perfect for bringing it out for use on the field while you’re collecting samples. It doesn't matter if this is a gift for children, a beginner or a high school student, this microscope is sure to satisfy.
- Eyepieces: WF10x and USB digital eyepiece MD10 with optional WF16x
- Objective lens: 4x, 10x and 40x
- Stage: 90 x 90 mm
- Illumination: LED
- Condenser: 0.65
- Head type: Monocular (360° rotatable)
- Ocular angle: 45°
- Camera: Yes
- Camera resolution: 1.0 MP
- Power supply: AC-powered
- Additional features:
- Hard carry case
- 5 Blank slides and 5 Prepared Slides
- 4 samples: Yeast, Sea Salt, Gum Media, Brine Shrimp
- 4 Compartment Sample Container
- Cutting Blade
- Windows-only software CD
- Laptop is not included