Shipping for all orders is a flat rate of $8.95, and free for order over $120 for all Australian customers.
If you’re not 100% happy with your order, we will take it back and refund you the full amount you paid for the item within 30 days of when you received it – so long as it is unopened and still in resalable condition.
All orders are dispatched within 1-2 days from when the order was received.
Need More Help?
FAQs | Shipping Policy | Returns Policy
Want to talk to a real Person?
Contact us on (02) 9906 7441
Meet us in store at 1 Ernest Place, Crow's Nest, NSW.
Hepatitis | Hepatitis virus
• HBV is transmitted in bodily fluids and can cause chronic liver disease
• HCV is perhaps the most dangerous: no vaccine is available
• HDV occurs only in the presence of HBV
• HEV is relatively mild and non-chronic
• HFV and HGV are newly identified; their connection with liver disease is debated