Mechanical Gear | Vitascope
THE STORY OF RIVER & VITASCOPE
River is a retired film projectionist. More than twenty years of work time has made him have special feelings for old film projects. In the 21st century, the old film projector has been gradually fading out of people's lives, and River has already retired at home.
River's happiest thing is to use his most familiar film to record some memorable clips, and show them to family and old friends on vitascope. It seems that every scene on the film symbolizes eternity.
Frame by frame, piece by piece. The old stories are now playing in the Rowood vintage movie projector with the film playing.
This is a perfect opportunity to interact with your family, friends, and your partner. You will have a strong sense of accomplishment after you finish your work.
- We've designed our project to be durable by using Hand-cranked generator instead of the traditional motor, no external source of energy required such as battery etc. so that it can be reusability and recyclability.
Fun to Build
- Build this 3D wooden puzzle kit without any experience, Step-by-step illustrated instructions guide you along the way and as long as you're patient and take care. A lot of fun during assembly, after finish, you will have your own handmade crafts toys.
Great Gift Idea
- Perfect for parents playing with kids to have fun and meaningful family time, kids gonna love it and can't wait for playing with you! It is so cool.
- Best gift idea as Christmas Gift / Birthday Gift/ Festival Gift
- Model Number: Rowood Vitascope LK601
- Average build time: 6 hours
- Total Pieces: 183
- Model weight: 0.8 kg
- Box weight: 0.85 kg
- Assembled size: 223*133*255 mm
- Box size: 320*235*51 mm
- Certificates: EN71,-1,-2,-3,ASTMF963
- Recommended Age Range: 14+
Everything you need is provided.
- Plywood sheets, Movement, Film roll, Tape, Acrylic Tube, Convex lens, Illustrated instructions, Accessories
- The instructions are in English with pictures to aid in the construction, everything in the kit is clearly marked and labeled so that assembly is as enjoyable as possible
LASER CUTTING TECHNOLOGY
- The pieces are easy to remove from the sheet of plywood, the laser cutting is precise and clean (no residue smoke burns). The pieces go together smoothly and with step-by-step visual instructions
- The Rowood wooden puzzle toys are rigorously tested for safety by an international laboratory.
- Approved after EN71,-1,-2,-3,ASTMF963 testing.
CREATIVE DECORATION & GIFT
Once the model is completed, you will feel a sense of accomplishment. It will get lots of attention and looks great on a desk. Other kids, coworkers, friends or family can't help but play with it.
Features & details
- [ HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL ] - Made from natural wood materials, with Laser Cutting technology, the pieces are easy to remove from the sheet of plywood, the laser cutting is precise and clean (no residue smoke burns), Fit together tightly.
- [ HAND GENERATOR ] - No battery request, built-in a Hand Generator, just rotate the crank motor will work to provide the power supply for the Film Projector
- [ FILM PROJECTOR ] - Rotating the crank, the tape of the projector will be driven by the mechanical gear, At the same time, the projector will show a 58-frame Chaplin silent projection.
- [ EASY SELF-ASSEMBLY ] - The diy Handheld Film Projector kit gives you 183 laser cut pieces in 6 sheets, Average assembly time: 6 hours. Just follow the user manual provided, and you will be able to install it without any difficulty
- [ CREATIVE DECORATION & GIFT ] - Once the model is completed, you will feel a sense of accomplishment. It will get lots of attention and looks great on a desk. Other kids, coworkers, friends or family can't help but play with it.
|Product Dimensions||8.78 x 5.24 x 10.04 inches|
|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Manufacturer recommended age||14 years and up|
|Best Sellers Rank||
#134,721 in Toys & Games (See Top 100 in Toys & Games)
#571 in 3-D Puzzles
#1,465 in Brain Teaser Puzzles
|Customer Reviews||4.7 out of 5 stars 50Reviews|
|Mfg Recommended age||14 year and up|