Edison Robot | Build and Program Your Own Robot
Edison is a programmable robot designed to be a complete STEM teaching resource for coding and robotics education for students from 4 to 16 years of age.
Edison empowers students to become not just coders, but inventors, problem solvers and creative thinkers. More than a robot, Edison’s sensors and expandable build system open up pathways for learning across maths, science, critical thinking, engineering, design thinking and more.
- Super affordable, programmable educational robotics.
- Modular and LEGO® robotics compatible.
- Graphical robot programming software.
- Modular and easily expandable.
- Suitable for all ages - From 5 to 95.
Full resources and downloads available at www.meetedison.com